<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thedavidmanly.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The definitive host: Last November Update - YOU Decide

The definitive host

de·fin·i·tive host (duh-fin'eh-tiv) n. 1) An organism where a parasite undergoes the adult and sexual stages of its reproductive cycle 2) Someone you go to for interesting stories and/or facts, and puts on one hell of a dinner party 3) This blog, devoted to science and other geeky subjects

Friday, November 30, 2012

Last November Update - YOU Decide

And thus ends the Movember and NaNoWriMo great experiment!

How did I do?

Well, let's see:

For NaNoWriMo, I managed to get through a pesky piece of writing that had been bothering me for quite a long time. I could not come up with a good way to get my characters out of a particular situation, but thanks to this (and some help from writing friends), I managed to overcome that hurdle and write what I think is some pretty good stuff.

Is "The Black" done?

No, not even remotely. But, I wanted to make a dent and a dent has been made. I will endeavor to write more of it soon and will, of course, keep you all apprised.

As for Movember, I am facing a bit of a crisis. I do not know if I should shave off what I have cultivated over this past month. So, I thought, who better than my loyal readers and friends to decide for me?

So, I pose it to you - below are pictures of me in my "clean-shaven" and "Movember" states, and I want you to let me know what you think. Should I go to one extreme or the other? Perhaps some transitional state? Or, should I just let go and grow a full beard?

The choice, as they say, is up to you.

Let me know your choice through either the comment section below, a tweet or whatever way you wish to contact me, and I promise that I will follow thorough.
Movember - Doin' It Ginger Style!
Unshaven - Blue Steel (or Le Tigre, if you prefer)

You have 24 hours to decide ... GO.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 1, 2012 at 2:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shave it!

Love Jen

 
At December 1, 2012 at 6:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of le tigre, personally. When are you going to drop Magnum on us buddy??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home