<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thedavidmanly.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The definitive host: I AM, YOU KNOW I AM, I AM CANADIAN!

The definitive host

de·fin·i·tive host (duh-fin'eh-tiv) n. 1) An organism where a parasite undergoes the adult and sexual stages of its reproductive cycle 2) Someone you go to for interesting stories and/or facts, and puts on one hell of a dinner party 3) This blog, devoted to science and other geeky subjects

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I AM, YOU KNOW I AM, I AM CANADIAN!

Three commercials.

Three commercials that are famous.

Three commercials that I STILL like every time I see them.







And yes, I figured that I must include one final bonus video ... as it was a truly Canadian phenomenon.



Gotta LOVE 'em :)

1 Comments:

At March 5, 2009 at 7:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Classic commercials…all of them…nice selection buddy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home