<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thedavidmanly.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The definitive host: Winter vacation!

The definitive host

de·fin·i·tive host (duh-fin'eh-tiv) n. 1) An organism where a parasite undergoes the adult and sexual stages of its reproductive cycle 2) Someone you go to for interesting stories and/or facts, and puts on one hell of a dinner party 3) This blog, devoted to science and other geeky subjects

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winter vacation!

These past few weeks have been a blur of activity (especially that last week .. WOW!).

But, I persevered and survived it! Even have something to show for it :)

Check out the link to the right, or hyper-linked here for my recent article that I wrote for Capital News Online entitled: Coming to terms with the Senate.

While it is about the threat of Canadian Senate reform, not the most exciting topic I admit, I like to think I did a pretty good job with it.

What do you think?

Also, here is a little challenge for you called "Where's David?" Below is the link to the Editor's Notebook, and can you find where I am?

HINT: I appear twice.

Editor's Notebook

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At December 8, 2009 at 7:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting report on Senate reform..I learned a lot.
M.M.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home