<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thedavidmanly.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The definitive host: OVER 500 VISITORS!

The definitive host

de·fin·i·tive host (duh-fin'eh-tiv) n. 1) An organism where a parasite undergoes the adult and sexual stages of its reproductive cycle 2) Someone you go to for interesting stories and/or facts, and puts on one hell of a dinner party 3) This blog, devoted to science and other geeky subjects

Thursday, September 25, 2008

OVER 500 VISITORS!

WOW, who ever would have thought? Over 500 views of my blog, that's amazing! I want to thank everyone who has been reading my blog from the beginning, as well as all you new people too!

Thank you very, very much for enjoying what I put out there :)

As for me, I just re-submitted an assignment for re-marking. The mark was fine, but I'm a perfectionist ... leave me alone.
Sounds good, right? Except that I should be studying for a test tomorrow, which I've tried to study for, but it is mind-numbingly boring. Granted, it is not as bad as Organic Chemistry (which was created by the dark lord himself to basically destroy my second year of undergrad), but it's still pretty bad!

Life still continue much as it has been, with little change. The work never stops, and there is sadly, no rest for the wicked, and we ALL fall under that category over here ;)

I could spend the entire night studying for this test, and I would do insanely well. BUT, there are two things that prevent me from achieving that:
1) The ever increasing urge to NAP
2) TV SHOWS (I've drastically cut down on the amount of TV I watch, but there are just some that you know people will be talking about... and it relaxes me. Don't judge me!

Time to study..... I feel like the white-rabbit, always checking the clock as time slowly ticks by, never stopping, never yielding and always forward.

3 Comments:

At September 25, 2008 at 10:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Heroes and Sarah Connor Chronicles!

Hahaha...first to post on the 500-viewer marker!

Go nap...it feels good to give into sleep.

Good luck with the work...

Onwards rabbits MARCH!

 
At September 29, 2008 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Congrats on your visitor landmark. I resubmitted my assignment also, but my mark was not fine. Perfectionism is a disease.

 
At October 2, 2008 at 5:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the milestone! Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home